With Christ In The School of Prayer

Monday, September 10, 2012

Salvation Isaiah






Isaiah 33:2
LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress.
Isaiah 33:1-3 (in Context) Isaiah 33 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Isaiah 33:6
He will be the sure foundation for your times, a rich store of salvation and wisdom and knowledge; the fear of the LORD is the key to this treasure.
Isaiah 33:5-7 (in Context) Isaiah 33 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Isaiah 45:8
“You heavens above, rain down my righteousness; let the clouds shower it down. Let the earth open wide, let salvation spring up, let righteousness flourish with it; I, the LORD, have created it.
Isaiah 45:7-9 (in Context) Isaiah 45 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Isaiah 45:17
But Israel will be saved by the LORD with an everlasting salvation; you will never be put to shame or disgraced, to ages everlasting.
Isaiah 45:16-18 (in Context) Isaiah 45 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Isaiah 46:13
I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed. I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel.
Isaiah 46:12-13 (in Context) Isaiah 46 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Isaiah 49:6
he says: “It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept. I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth.”
Isaiah 49:5-7 (in Context) Isaiah 49 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Isaiah 49:8
[ Restoration of Israel ] This is what the LORD says: “In the time of my favor I will answer you, and in the day of salvation I will help you; I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people, to restore the land and to reassign its desolate inheritances,
Isaiah 49:7-9 (in Context) Isaiah 49 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Isaiah 51:1
[ Everlasting Salvation for Zion ] “Listen to me, you who pursue righteousness and who seek the LORD: Look to the rock from which you were cut and to the quarry from which you were hewn;
Isaiah 51:1-3 (in Context) Isaiah 51 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Isaiah 51:5
My righteousness draws near speedily, my salvation is on the way, and my arm will bring justice to the nations. The islands will look to me and wait in hope for my arm.
Isaiah 51:4-6 (in Context) Isaiah 51 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Isaiah 51:6
Lift up your eyes to the heavens, look at the earth beneath; the heavens will vanish like smoke, the earth will wear out like a garment and its inhabitants die like flies. But my salvation will last forever, my righteousness will never fail.
Isaiah 51:5-7 (in Context) Isaiah 51 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Isaiah 51:8
For the moth will eat them up like a garment; the worm will devour them like wool. But my righteousness will last forever, my salvation through all generations.”
Isaiah 51:7-9 (in Context) Isaiah 51 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Isaiah 52:7
How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, “Your God reigns!”
Isaiah 52:6-8 (in Context) Isaiah 52 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Isaiah 52:10
The LORD will lay bare his holy arm in the sight of all the nations, and all the ends of the earth will see the salvation of our God.
Isaiah 52:9-11 (in Context) Isaiah 52 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Isaiah 56:1
[ Salvation for Others ] This is what the LORD says: “Maintain justice and do what is right, for my salvation is close at hand and my righteousness will soon be revealed.
Isaiah 56:1-3 (in Context) Isaiah 56 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Isaiah 59:16
He saw that there was no one, he was appalled that there was no one to intervene; so his own arm achieved salvation for him, and his own righteousness sustained him.
Isaiah 59:15-17 (in Context) Isaiah 59 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Isaiah 59:17
He put on righteousness as his breastplate, and the helmet of salvation on his head; he put on the garments of vengeance and wrapped himself in zeal as in a cloak.
Isaiah 59:16-18 (in Context) Isaiah 59 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Isaiah 60:18
No longer will violence be heard in your land, nor ruin or destruction within your borders, but you will call your walls Salvation and your gates Praise.
Isaiah 60:17-19 (in Context) Isaiah 60 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Isaiah 61:10
I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
Isaiah 61:9-11 (in Context) Isaiah 61 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Isaiah 62:1
[ Zion’s New Name ] For Zion’s sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem’s sake I will not remain quiet, till her vindication shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch.
Isaiah 62:1-3 (in Context) Isaiah 62 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Isaiah 63:5
I looked, but there was no one to help, I was appalled that no one gave support; so my own arm achieved salvation for me, and my own wrath sustained me.
Isaiah 63:4-6 (in Context) Isaiah 63 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Isaiah 65:1
[ Judgment and Salvation ] “I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me; I was found by those who did not seek me. To a nation that did not call on my name, I said, ‘Here am I, here am I.’
Isaiah 65:1-3 (in Context) Isaiah 65 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Jeremiah 3:23
Surely the idolatrous commotion on the hills and mountains is a deception; surely in the LORD our God is the salvation of Israel.
Jeremiah 3:22-24 (in Context) Jeremiah 3 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Lamentations 3:26
it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the LORD.
Lamentations 3:25-27 (in Context) Lamentations 3 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Jonah 2:9
But I, with shouts of grateful praise, will sacrifice to you. What I have vowed I will make good. I will say, ‘Salvation comes from the LORD.’”
Jonah 2:8-10 (in Context) Jonah 2 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Luke 1:69
He has raised up a horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David
Luke 1:68-70 (in Context) Luke 1 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations

No comments:

Post a Comment