With Christ In The School of Prayer

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Salvation Psalm







Psalm 20:5
We will rejoice in your salvation, And in the name of our God we will set up our banners! May the LORD fulfill all your petitions.
Psalm 20:4-6 (in Context) Psalm 20 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Psalm 21:1
[ Joy in the Salvation of the LORD ] To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. The king shall have joy in Your strength, O LORD; And in Your salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!
Psalm 21:1-3 (in Context) Psalm 21 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Psalm 21:5
His glory is great in Your salvation; Honor and majesty You have placed upon him.
Psalm 21:4-6 (in Context) Psalm 21 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Psalm 24:5
He shall receive blessing from the LORD, And righteousness from the God of his salvation.
Psalm 24:4-6 (in Context) Psalm 24 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Psalm 25:5
Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation; On You I wait all the day.
Psalm 25:4-6 (in Context) Psalm 25 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Psalm 27:1
[ An Exuberant Declaration of Faith ] A Psalm of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalm 27:1-3 (in Context) Psalm 27 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Psalm 27:9
Do not hide Your face from me; Do not turn Your servant away in anger; You have been my help; Do not leave me nor forsake me, O God of my salvation.
Psalm 27:8-10 (in Context) Psalm 27 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Psalm 35:3
Also draw out the spear, And stop those who pursue me. Say to my soul, “I am your salvation.”
Psalm 35:2-4 (in Context) Psalm 35 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Psalm 35:9
And my soul shall be joyful in the LORD; It shall rejoice in His salvation.
Psalm 35:8-10 (in Context) Psalm 35 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Psalm 37:39
But the salvation of the righteous is from the LORD; He is their strength in the time of trouble.
Psalm 37:38-40 (in Context) Psalm 37 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Psalm 38:22
Make haste to help me, O Lord, my salvation!
Psalm 38:21-22 (in Context) Psalm 38 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Psalm 40:10
I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heart; I have declared Your faithfulness and Your salvation; I have not concealed Your lovingkindness and Your truth From the great assembly.
Psalm 40:9-11 (in Context) Psalm 40 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Psalm 40:16
Let all those who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; Let such as love Your salvation say continually, “The LORD be magnified!”
Psalm 40:15-17 (in Context) Psalm 40 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Psalm 50:23
Whoever offers praise glorifies Me; And to him who orders his conduct aright I will show the salvation of God.”
Psalm 50:22-23 (in Context) Psalm 50 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Psalm 51:12
Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, And uphold me by Your generous Spirit.
Psalm 51:11-13 (in Context) Psalm 51 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Psalm 51:14
Deliver me from the guilt of bloodshed, O God, The God of my salvation, And my tongue shall sing aloud of Your righteousness.
Psalm 51:13-15 (in Context) Psalm 51 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Psalm 53:6
Oh, that the salvation of Israel would come out of Zion! When God brings back the captivity of His people, Let Jacob rejoice and Israel be glad.
Psalm 53:5-6 (in Context) Psalm 53 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Psalm 62:1
[ A Calm Resolve to Wait for the Salvation of God ] To the Chief Musician. To Jeduthun. A Psalm of David. Truly my soul silently waits for God; From Him comes my salvation.
Psalm 62:1-3 (in Context) Psalm 62 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Psalm 62:2
He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be greatly moved.
Psalm 62:1-3 (in Context) Psalm 62 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Psalm 62:6
He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be moved.
Psalm 62:5-7 (in Context) Psalm 62 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Psalm 62:7
In God is my salvation and my glory; The rock of my strength, And my refuge, is in God.
Psalm 62:6-8 (in Context) Psalm 62 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Psalm 65:1
[ Praise to God for His Salvation and Providence ] To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. A Song. Praise is awaiting You, O God, in Zion; And to You the vow shall be performed.
Psalm 65:1-3 (in Context) Psalm 65 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Psalm 65:5
By awesome deeds in righteousness You will answer us, O God of our salvation, You who are the confidence of all the ends of the earth, And of the far-off seas;
Psalm 65:4-6 (in Context) Psalm 65 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Psalm 67:2
That Your way may be known on earth, Your salvation among all nations.
Psalm 67:1-3 (in Context) Psalm 67 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
Psalm 68:19
Blessed be the Lord, Who daily loads us with benefits, The God of our salvation! Selah
Psalm 68:18-20 (in Context) Psalm 68 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations

No comments:

Post a Comment