With Christ In The School of Prayer

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Salvation Genesis,Exodus,1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, Deuteronomy, .1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles,Psalm




1.Genesis 49:18
 I have waited for Thy salvation, O LORD!
 Genesis 49:17-19 (in Context) Genesis 49 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
2.Exodus 14:13
 And Moses said unto the people, "Fear ye not. Stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which He will show to you today; for the Egyptians whom ye have seen today, ye shall see them again no more for ever.
 Exodus 14:12-14 (in Context) Exodus 14 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
3.Exodus 15:2
 The LORD is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation; He is my God, and I will prepare Him a habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt Him.
 Exodus 15:1-3 (in Context) Exodus 15 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
4.Deuteronomy 32:15
 "But Jeshurun waxed fat and kicked; thou hast waxed fat, thou art grown thick, thou art covered with fatness. Then he forsook God who made him, and lightly esteemed the Rock of his salvation.
 Deuteronomy 32:14-16 (in Context) Deuteronomy 32 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
 5.1 Samuel 2:1
 And Hannah prayed and said, "My heart rejoiceth in the LORD; mine horn is exalted in the LORD. My mouth is enlarged over mine enemies, because I rejoice in Thy salvation.
 1 Samuel 2:1-3 (in Context) 1 Samuel 2 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
6.1 Samuel 11:13
 And Saul said, "There shall not a man be put to death this day, for today the LORD hath wrought salvation in Israel."
 1 Samuel 11:12-14 (in Context) 1 Samuel 11 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
7.1 Samuel 14:45
 And the people said unto Saul, "Shall Jonathan die, who hath wrought this great salvation in Israel? God forbid! As the LORD liveth, there shall not one hair of his head fall to the ground, for he hath wrought with God this day." So the people rescued Jonathan, that he died not.
 1 Samuel 14:44-46 (in Context) 1 Samuel 14 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
8.1 Samuel 19:5
 For he put his life in his hands and slew the Philistine, and the LORD wrought a great salvation for all Israel. Thou sawest it and didst rejoice. Why then wilt thou sin against innocent blood, to slay David without a cause?"
 1 Samuel 19:4-6 (in Context) 1 Samuel 19 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
9.2 Samuel 22:3
 the God of my rock, in Him will I trust. He is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my savior; Thou savest me from violence.
 2 Samuel 22:2-4 (in Context) 2 Samuel 22 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
10.2 Samuel 22:36
 Thou hast also given me the shield of Thy salvation, and Thy gentleness hath made me great.
 2 Samuel 22:35-37 (in Context) 2 Samuel 22 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
11.2 Samuel 22:47
 "The LORD liveth! And blessed be my Rock! And exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation!
 2 Samuel 22:46-48 (in Context) 2 Samuel 22 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
12.2 Samuel 22:51
 He is the tower of salvation for His king, and showeth mercy to His anointed, unto David, and to his seed for evermore."
 2 Samuel 22:50-51 (in Context) 2 Samuel 22 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
13.2 Samuel 23:5
 "Although my house be not so with God, yet He hath made with me an everlasting covenant, ordered in all things and sure; for this is all my salvation and all my desire, although He make it not to grow.
 2 Samuel 23:4-6 (in Context) 2 Samuel 23 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
14.1 Chronicles 16:23
 Sing unto the LORD, all the earth; show forth from day to day His salvation.
 1 Chronicles 16:22-24 (in Context) 1 Chronicles 16 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
 15.1 Chronicles 16:35
 And say ye, "Save us, O God of our salvation, and gather us together, and deliver us from the heathen, that we may give thanks to Thy holy name, and glory in Thy praise."
 1 Chronicles 16:34-36 (in Context) 1 Chronicles 16 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
 16.2 Chronicles 6:41
 "Now therefore arise, O LORD God, into Thy resting place, Thou, and the ark of Thy strength. Let Thy priests, O LORD God, be clothed with salvation, and let Thy saints rejoice in goodness.
 2 Chronicles 6:40-42 (in Context) 2 Chronicles 6 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
 17.2 Chronicles 20:17
 Ye shall not need to fight in this battle. Set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the LORD with you, O Judah and Jerusalem.' Fear not, nor be dismayed. Tomorrow go out against them, for the LORD will be with you."
 2 Chronicles 20:16-18 (in Context) 2 Chronicles 20 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
 18.Job 13:16
 He also shall be my salvation, for a hypocrite shall not come before Him.
 Job 13:15-17 (in Context) Job 13 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
19.Psalm 3:8
 Salvation belongeth unto the LORD. Thy blessing is upon Thy people. Selah
 Psalm 3:7-8 (in Context) Psalm 3 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
20.Psalm 9:14
 that I may show forth all Thy praise at the gates of the daughter of Zion. I will rejoice in Thy salvation.
 Psalm 9:13-15 (in Context) Psalm 9 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
21.Psalm 13:5
 But I have trusted in Thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in Thy salvation.
 Psalm 13:4-6 (in Context) Psalm 13 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
22.Psalm 14:7
 Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! When the LORD bringeth back His people from captivity, Jacob shall rejoice and Israel shall be glad.
 Psalm 14:6-7 (in Context) Psalm 14 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
23.Psalm 18:2
 The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
 Psalm 18:1-3 (in Context) Psalm 18 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
24.Psalm 18:35
 Thou hast also given me the shield of Thy salvation; Thy right hand hath held me up, and Thy gentleness hath made me great.
 Psalm 18:34-36 (in Context) Psalm 18 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations
25.Psalm 18:46
 The LORD liveth, and blessed be my Rock! And let the God of my salvation be exalted!
 Psalm 18:45-47 (in Context) Psalm 18 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations

No comments:

Post a Comment